Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Writing Life - CH3

Hope this gets better again. Puget Sound, yeaaaaaaaah. Also, the end of that first paragraph on page 42 irritates me for some reason.

I'm too lazy to do stuff that's good for me too! Like homework.

IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS. I'm so amused whenever anyone does this. Was watching Obama's welcome to America speech during dinner, laughed when he was like BACK IN 1971...! Because I get this image of a random old guy, "BACK IN THE GOOD OL' DAYS..."



"I love to watch Annie split wood." Okay, I lol'd.

Also, the rambliness of her random metaphors = I have to ramble about her ramblings. Like... seriously. "It was an interesting kettle." Great. Fantastic. FABULOUS. Followed by, "Life is so interesting." Like, what? Seriously? C'moooon.

THROW POTS. Best advice EVAR.

Zulu warrior nor Aztec maiden.. Weirdddddd comparison thar. Parallel? I don't think so.

Uh, yes there are lions. Clearly. Dog + Cat = Lion. Duh.

Everything can be fixed with a hacksaw.

"LET'S DANCEEEEEEE." "SIMBAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Voice actors in mah head, voice actors in mah head.

I want to run a ferryboat too.

WHAT? Hahaha, it's even a different font. So I read it as WAHT.

Wow. Latin now? But yeah, dramatization of writing process sounds right, except it's a bit over the top.

AIM FOR THE CHOPPA. Had to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment