Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Writing Life - CH2

Nooo, my second-person narrative! Whyy!!!! And why is it named Cape Cod? Whenever I think Cape Cod, I think this


I apologize for the TERRIBAL photoshoopz. But yeah, point still applies. Warble warble.



What. Why? I need inspiration, why I would I ever lock myself in some random doohickey place? DISAGREE.

I sleep until noon too. XD On weekends. :( Also, worst dinner evar? Cows. Moooooo. I liek toitles. :P

So, if you were gonna write about the view outside ANYWAYS... why would you ever lock yourself inside in the first place?

This is kind of dry and I feel like I don't know the refs enough to appreciate.

Bugs. Windows? Why. Oh fireworks. Wow, terrible - how do you forget about the Fourth of July anyways .___.

DANISH aristocrat. Only thing I know about the Danish is that Danish cookies are dericious.

So why are we talking a bout random other authors? Dillard, you're rambling like me nowwwww.

OOH. FINALLY. Jack London. SEA WOLF. I REMEMBER READING THAT BOOK. And all the other dog-related books from Jack London. And wow, what a terrible comment to make about him.

It's like, now you're just cramming in as much stuff as you can. What's this with diaper babies and chess?

Mehh. Chapter 1 was more fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment