Tuesday, December 7, 2010

T,T WHYYY.


MIRA, WHY WOULD YOU WRITE ABOUT MAGIC THE GATHERING?! WHYYYY?!


This is akin to dangling cocaine in front of a guy who just got out of rehab who still has cocaine stashed in his jeans. Seriously.


This is worse than wikipedia, or encyclopedia dramatica, or tvtropes, or random news sites. Because for those, I can ragelol at humanity. And humanity can ragetroll me. I'm like a masochist that way. Because I read comments. And comments are the bane of sanity. BUT I DIGRESS.


See, I can only ragelol at myself when I find myself caught within this trap of looking up cards, and then from those cards, looking at better cards, and then finding myself going


when I realize that my decks are obsolete, that all the new cards have massive power creep, and oh god, I really want that shiny new 8/8 elemental, but WAITTTTT

DIDN'T I QUIT ALREADY?! DIDN'T I STOP?! I DON'T CARE ABOUT - oh forget it, who am I kidding, I WANT THOSE CARDS BUT I SHOULDN'T BECAUSE I STOPPED CARIN -



CARDS.

Obviously, I'm not actually mad, but now I've been distracted permanently from work. Oh wait, status quo. Nothing changed. So I guess I had no reason to T.T after all XD

1 comment: