Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dogs.

Except it's a dog. And it likes licking me.

So last night was full of wtfery. If I felt like illustrating, I would punctuate these paragraphs with stick figure images. I will anyways, but with faces instead.

Thursday night -
Parents: OHEY RICHARD, FRIENDS FROM CANADIA. TOMORROW NIGHT.
Me: Oh. Shit.


Friday night -
Me: Huh, I'll just eat at home cuz my jaw kinda hurts and I don't really feel like going out to eat random asian dinner at a restaurant.
Mom: Okay. You can eat with your sister, because we're going to ballet and we're missing dinner anyways.
*after we finish
Dad: Wait Richard, you don't want to come with me to eat korean bbq with canadia friends?
Me, Mom, Sis: WTF, KOREAN BBQ WHAT?!
Dad: Didn't I tell you?


Canadia Friends: Ohey, um, we don't really want to bring our dog to korean bbq.
Dad: It's okay, leave it at home with Richard. He can take care of it, he's mature.
Me: Uh sure.
Canadia Friends: It'll be alright, she's obedient. Just feed a treat twice or something.
Me: Aight.

Canadia Friends: Okay, bye!
Me: Aight.
*locks door.
Me: So...
Dog: WLAEITHAWEIR HAOWIETH OWETHAWOETIHWETIOH
Me: WHOAWHATTFHE@?!
*dog suddenly bursts into movement and drags me around house



Dog: *EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (for those who read hyperbole and a half, ohgawd)
Me: T.T okay, I'll just give this dog a treat and... yeah...
Dog: *stares, eats, runs away.
Me: Kay.


Me: Aight, I might as well get some webassign done.
*work, work
Dog: ... (not enough noise...).... BARK BARK BARK BARKBARK
Me: WHOATHOAERYIHOAWI




Dog: *super panicky* WHINE, EEEEE, BARK, STARE
Me: I DIDN'T TAKE AWAY YOUR OWNERS, I'M SORRY, STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
*tries to pet
Dog: *runs away


Me: Huh, dog hasn't made much sound for a few minutes. Wonder what...
Dog: *senses eyes, turns around
Me: Is that...
Dog: *resumes chewing on slippers
Me: OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
Me: NO BAD.
Dog: * BARK BARK
Me: DROP THE SLIPPERS!
Dog: *WHINE BARK, RUN AWAY
Me: NOOOOO. BAD DOG.

Everyone else: *finally returns* Hey, how was the dog?
Me: *cleaning up remnants of slippers* uh what.
Everyone else: What.
Me: Uh.. It was... fine... I guess...


Me: *playing video games.
Dog: *licks in ear
Me: ASDHFO AWEH%T*O)HG ASD WEHAOTH WEO *%Y@#*O ASUDIO JASD OASDFJSDIOAF JSDAFOJSDADSAIJSADIOFJFSDAIOJASOI JASDFIO JSDAOAJSD

Me: *playing mario party, rolls ones and twos the entire game
Me: This is retarded.
Dog: *licks me in the face
Me: ....


Saturday, lunch

Everyone else: Why are you so afraid of the dog?
Dog: *whines from inbetween my legs.
Me: AWEHTUO AWHET OAWHIERT OAWIH E
Everyone: You're so big but you're always so afraiddd.
Me: OH CMON.

Canadia friends: We have 70 minutes for lunch.
Me and my sis: FFFFFUUUU

2 comments:

  1. do dogs honestly make that noise? i think i need to hear it. but not repeatedly for long periods of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in Spain my host family's dog ALWAYS ATE SHOES and they didn't warn me and I was like WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? It was dreadful.
    I like your drawings. They are very... expressive =P

    ReplyDelete